Pages

Thursday 9 January 2014

Design Meeting...

We were put into groups of four and were asked to present our work to our class mates. We had decision sheets which we wrote positive and negative comments about each sample they did. My class mates had three favourite samples of mine and eventually they decided on just one. The purpose of this exercise was to get into practice if we was working for a client. The final decision wasn't up to me even if I hated the design they wanted me to do. However the design they decided for me is one of my favourites because it goes perfectly with my theme. My colour scheme was multicoloured , and my design would be a feature wall in a teenage girls bedroom.

Final chosen design for my final piece, (chosen by class mates). The black paint print against the pink Procion (Red Mx5B) dyed background looks very girly and vibrant, it would only be appropriate for a teenage girls bedroom because the hot pink is bold and stylish and would look great as a feature wall. This is a simple print but very modern. My next stage is to repeat this print on a meter long lining paper sample (wallpaper).

No comments:

Post a Comment