Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Puff Binder on Card

Card, Pink and Purple mixed Brusho ink, Puff Binder, left over Puff Binder+ a mixture of colours creating a dull green, Screen Print, black fine liner pen. I didn't like this print at first because it wasn't clear what the image was so I decided to work into it using black fine liner pen to give it a Gothic effect.
Brown Card, green and gold painted background, Screen Print, Black SN-G, Puff Binder: left over Puff Binder+a mixture of colours creating a dull green, Repeat print. I like this print because I experimented by recycling unwanted puff Binder colours in a mixing pot and it created an interesting print.
Black Card, Screen Print, Plain Puff Binder (Repeat Print).
Black Card, Screen Print, plain Puff Binder. I love this print because it was so simple but gave a striking effect and looks like lace with the white against the black.
Card, Screen Print: Black SN-G on top of Puff Binder: Q Print Turquoise 4g, Minerprint Brill Red BB, Minerprint Brill Pink 5BTL. I created stripes of Puff binder, and then did a screen print on top so that it was only a faint image. This is an experimental piece that turned out better than I thought.
Card, Screen Print, Pigment colours: Orange OL, Puff Binder colours: Q Print Turquoise 4g, Minerprint Brill Red BB, Minerprint Brill Pink 5BTL, Q Print Yellow 2g (rainbow print). I pulled the squeegee towards me and the colours accidentally mixed in the middle of the print, however this creates an even more beautiful rainbow design. This is one of my favourite designs because its bright and very appropriate for the project i'm doing.
Brown card, Screen Print, (Multicoloured), Puff Binder: Plain, Q Print Turquoise 4g, Minerprint Brill Red BB, Minerprint Brill Pink 5BTL, Q Print Yellow 2g, Minerprint Green, Minerprint Orange g. I like this print because the image isn't quite clear so you can make of it what you want, showing a beautiful rainbow of colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment