Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Customer Profile Board...

As part of the project I created a customer board, this board was to represent a possible 'MOO' customer. Rather than choosing a celebrity I decided  to create my own made up person with a made up lifestyle. I called the customer Jessica Kiles, she has various jobs such as jewelry designer, vintage fashion designer and part time photographer, she is also a married woman and mother of a little girl named Lily. I made up this life because I wanted to show that this woman could be a 'MOO' customer. I would then base my ideas and designs as if I was designing for this potential customer. When I present my project to the owners of 'MOO' I will talk through this customer board and show them how my customer has influenced my designs. I will explain how my customer has an interest in bold prints when it comes to fashion, therefore my print will be bold and unique.

1 comment: