Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Development Sheets...

Stage 3 in my development!

My final stage of my development was creating my development sheets. I combined all the patterns together and even introduced different colours just to see what it would look like. I've decided for my tracing I will combine colours and patterns from both my visual sheets and development sheets. I'm pleased with my development sheets because I feel I can now produce an effective outstanding design.
I created the background using yellow and orange brusho ink to create stripes. I then used a thin and thick marker pen to draw the detail, and a silver pen for the dots. I like this sheet because its full of pattern but I don't think the colour goes with the sea theme. This sheet would make an elegant print using a turquoise or teal background instead of yellow and orange.

I created the background using pale blue brusho ink. I then used pink and white paint for the dots and silver pen for the other dots. I used black paint and marker pens for the rest of the patterns. I think this sheet is too busy for a dress design but would be perfect for a cushion cover or a featured wallpaper.

Zoomed in image of my first development sheet showing the detail close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment