Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Visual Sheets...

Stage 2 in my development!

The next step was to develop my mood board sheets and create visually stunning sheets full of pattern and colour. As this project was monochrome with a splash of colour I started to use marine colours on my sheets. I used marine colours such as turquoise. I then drew simple shell outlines filled with intricate detail inside.
I created the background using berol pen and water to give it a purple wash. I then drew shells with pattern inside using a thin marker pen to create texture. I then decorated the page using pink nail polish polka dots, blue pen polka dots and glue for a glossy finish.


I dyed the background using cold water dye turquoise MxG. I then drew shells using marker pen and paint for the dots to look like 3D diamantes. This sheet is one of my favorites because I love the colour and I can definitely see it being used for a dress print.

No comments:

Post a Comment