Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Business Cards...

As part of our project we were asked to research into business cards both the good and bad examples. We had to research into font and imagery related to our FMP theme to produce 10 minimum corporate and creative business cards. 

I created these creative business cards using heavy calico and one of my exposed screens to print the background image. I used Q print turquoise 4g for the colour. To print the information onto them I used heat transfer. I produced 28 cards. I am not totally happy with the outcome because the information didn't print out properly when I used heat transfer but the writing is still visible.

I ordered 100 corporate business cards from vista print that I designed myself to link with my floral theme. I really love the outcome of this design because the colours are really beautiful and the overall design fits perfectly as a designer with my project. The purpose of these business cards were part of our unit 10 folder and also if the public want to buy pieces from our exhibition this is how they can get in contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment