Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Final Ideas Sheets...

I created two final ideas sheets to represent what I'm going to be producing for my final piece/s. These sheets were created with printed fabric samples and screen prints of my final ideas all done in a window frame shape appearance.

This sheet is made up off fabric and card printed samples, with two buttons and a brown ink background stain to look like an oak frame. I like this sheet because I have cut up samples of pieces of fabric to give each section a different colour and pattern. On the samples I used procion dyes, pigment, and puff binder.

This sheet is bright and colourful representing one of my main printed final pieces. Again I used samples of printed fabric with my design on them. I also did two screen prints of my screen on card to show what it would look like on fabric. The background is done by using yellow and orange brusho powder in stripes mixed with water. I like this sheet because the colours compliment each other perfectly and I'm looking forward to creating it on fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment