Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Final Piece Stage 3... Puff Binder

(After) to create the 'Puff' effect I heated the Puff Binder up with the heat gun, it then reveals a gorgeous pattern, it is now a repeat print using two different methods. It is quite tricky trying to line up your image to do a repeat print but I managed successfully.
 (Before) When my screen and print was dry I fixed the pigment ink using the heat press at 180 degrees for 20 seconds. Using the same method before I screen printed plain Puff Binder either side of my black print, joining the repeat pattern together (Revealing a continuous pattern). I then thoroughly washed the excess puff binder away to prevent the screen from blocking. I placed the screen in the drying cupboard. My printing is now complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment